While I am looking forward to the kids going to Pats, I decided that I must write this to explain why CH is my preference. Okie, apart from the cute uniform : )
Parents who have children at CH will know that they are advocates for integration, acknowledging the reciprocal benefits for all children. Its not talk only, every year they reserve one place in every N2 and Kindergarten classes for a child on learning support. Some may feel that its all part of a profit-generating branding since they have a Learning Support division, but I will ask "why do they need to do so?". They are already an extremely successful pre-school with many kids on waiting list and they do charge a premium. There are many schools who do not take children with learning disabilities and they are equally successful from profit point of view. So, in short, why bother if its just part of branding?
If I am a parent with a child with learning disability, I will certainly be very grateful to have a place for him/her in a mainstream pre-school with established curriculum and a group of specialists who can work with the teacher to provide the best learning environment for the child. This is to all parents who are still thinking of a pre-school for your kids and you are staying near a CH branch or have school buses plying your estate - Do consider sending your child to CH. I will if I can.


No comments:
Post a Comment