Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ashton and Papa's cars

Ashton has a new hobby now that Papa has one. He loves doing things with his Papa even though I believe sometimes than can be a pain. Imagine many many questions from a tod when all you want is some peace to focus on fixing the car. But still, I love seeing the father and son sitting together at the dining area working on the cars. Its amazing too that Papa allows him to play with these cars which cost approximately $400 to $500 each. I probably do not have that level of trust. But Ashton does take good care of the cars, playing with them carefully. That's one thing I love about Ashton. Ashley is the opposite, will write about that another time. Ashton is also so proud of the cars that he went on and on telling his yeye and mahmah about them, even inviting them to come to our house to see the cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment