Just realised that my last posting was in January 2010. Omg, what have I been doing in February?? Ok, some reasons for not updating the blog include: Chinese New Year!!! yay!, Feb is a short month :) and mummy is purely too occupied with too many things.
I wanted this Chinese New Year to be a special one for the children just like how I wanted Christmas to be special for them but unfortunately, again, like Christmas, Lawrence and I were simply too busy to do or buy anything.
Thanks to mummy's frequent online shopping, luckily the kids still have new clothes that they could wear during CNY. Mummy was so rushed for time that the children's pjs were bought at 10pm at Mothercare Vivocity just before they shut the door. But it was a great buy! Buzz lightyear pj was at 30% off as Mummy bought more than 5 items! Yes, it was a case of "buy more, save more".
Papa bought some stuff for himself so he was settled, so that left with only Mummy who has lost weight (Thank God + Reductil) and desperately needed new cloths. Managed to buy a few pieces during the lunch time dash at vivo and that was it, my CNY cloths settled.
Resolutions for the next CNY -
1) Need to springclean my house
2) Need to buy new clothes for everyone in the family
3) Need to buy CNY plants/flowers
I really need to be more disciplined next time, I promised.


No comments:
Post a Comment