I have wrote about Ashton's toilet training before but this time is probably the most serious effort at getting him toilet trained. Ashton said that his teacher told him this "cannot use diaper anymore, must go to the toilet". And all his friends also do not use diaper anymore.
So, we need to continue this training at home. He was without diaper since he woke up today and I couldn't count the number of times I have brought him to the toilet. The result - two pairs of wet pants in the morning because we could not rushed to the toilet on time. Then I told him he must give me advanced notice and no false alarm because we would not have enought pants for him to change with all the little accidents. He is currently wearing his third pair of pants today and so far so good (fingers crossed). It has been 100% true so far after I told him that he cannot bluff mummy. And of course, he loves to see his own urine and flush the toilet each time after use.
The thought of saving some diaper money certainly feels good.


No comments:
Post a Comment