Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ashley has started to crawl

Ashley has started to move a little since a couple of weeks ago but she has not ventured far. Today was the furthest...she moved from being in the centre of the bumper mat to the middle of the living room. I was shocked when hubby told me that meimei has crawled onto the floor, I think Ashley was equally lost when she realised that she was on 'foreign' ground. We quickly put her back onto the mat, another milestone for my little baby.

Actually it is really great to relive all these moments with a second child. Perhaps I have not been very involved as a mummy for Ashton as I can't remember how it was liked with him, so its good that we are going through the milestones with our second baby now. It is a good reminder too that they are at this stage only once, if we missed it, we missed it. It will be too late to ponder years later and realised that we have not been part of our children's growing up years.

No comments:

Post a Comment