Before haircut

Haircut Certificate

Haircut Certificate
Ashley had her first haircut yesterday on 13th June 2009. She is now a baldie. She was so cool during the haircut yesterday. The day started with her taking her 6in1 and prevenar injections. Pd said the prevenar jab is painful and we were expecting her to cry but she only let out a sound and stopped thereafter. Kind of brave for a gal, I guess. The mummy was the one who had to closed her eyes. I simply can't faced an injection. Then we brought her to Little Red Dot at Forum and had Ashton's regular stylist, Ann, to shave her hair.
She didn't even twitched at all when Ann was shaving her head. I remembered Ashton almost cried when he first had his haircut and we had to use the pacifier. Hmm, so meimei is more brave than Ashton??
Many will think that being bald will make her look like a boy but on the contrary I think she looks more like a gal now. Being bald made her girlish features stand out but of course I can't wait to see her with a full head of hair so that I can start buying her hairclips and hairband : )
She didn't even twitched at all when Ann was shaving her head. I remembered Ashton almost cried when he first had his haircut and we had to use the pacifier. Hmm, so meimei is more brave than Ashton??
Many will think that being bald will make her look like a boy but on the contrary I think she looks more like a gal now. Being bald made her girlish features stand out but of course I can't wait to see her with a full head of hair so that I can start buying her hairclips and hairband : )


No comments:
Post a Comment