Ashton was able to tell us that he wanted to go to the washroom when he was about 18 months but with him going to the childcare and the arrival of meimei, we were too busy to continue with toilet training. Now that he is 27 months, its time to revive this! I was considering between an expensive baby bjorn potty or the cheap $2 traditional potty that we are all familiar with. After getting the advice of a couple of mummy friends, I decided to get the $2 one :)
It wasn't too difficult to get Ashton to sit on the potty. In fact he enjoyed it! We would get him to sit on the potty at about 7.30am after he had his milk. He will sit in front of the toilet and with a toy or book in his hands. On the 3rd day, he managed to poo and urine into the potty :) I am so proud of my little boy!
It wasn't too difficult to get Ashton to sit on the potty. In fact he enjoyed it! We would get him to sit on the potty at about 7.30am after he had his milk. He will sit in front of the toilet and with a toy or book in his hands. On the 3rd day, he managed to poo and urine into the potty :) I am so proud of my little boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment