Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mummy's boy

It was Jan 2 and we were so tired after the many celebrations for festive and birthdays and the last thing I needed was Ashton's tantrums. But he did, first at the restaurant and subsequently after we woke him up when we reached home. So Mummy scolded and ignored him. For the first time, he was afraid of me. What he did subsequently was really sweet and hence, I told myself I have to pen this down in my blog asap.

This was what happened. Papa bought some grapes out from the refrigerator and Ashton was trying to get into my good books after being scolded by me. He  While this is probably not that much effort from a child, what touched me was that as he was putting the grape into my mouth, he saw that there was a stem attached to the grape and he immediately pull the grape out and asked his papa what was that. When Papa said its a stem, he tried his best to pull it out although he couldn't quite do it the first time. He only put the grape into my mouth when the stem was pulled off. Isn't this sweet? Most of the time, its us parents who worry about the things that go into the children's mouths but Ashton has demonstrated the same level of love and maturity which really impressed me. I love you always, my baby Ashton!

No comments:

Post a Comment