Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Toys Galore - Royce!!

Royce Gym at Liang Court is one of the hottest hangout for my group of mummies friends now. So on Christmas eve, I decided to join my pals and Ashton's/Ashley's little friends there. Its not as big as I thought but good enough to let the kids be fully occupied for 1 to 2 hours. The only thing that is not so ideal? They should have a cafe for parents. I mean, we were thirsty and hungry but had to bear with it till the end of the session...not so good. They need to cater to parents' needs too ; )









These were some of the stuff available at Royce, pretty good selection, from Thomas, pretend-play cooking sets, gym stuff like slides, ropes, swings, ELC toys to doll houses. Good for parents like me who do NOT like to buy toys, hehe. My headache is always where to store all the toys and seriously I think kids do not need that many toys now that they spend most part of the day in school and I rather they ride bike, swim or do crafts on weekends. So my new year resolution?? Only buy toys on their birthdays and christmas. Plus the gifts they get, it will be more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment