Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas comes early for Ashton

Ashton got his christmas presents today, about 1 month earlier. All thanks to his persistence. Every morning, Ashton will ask mummy "when are you going to bring Thomas home?" This has been the case for the last two weeks and mummy's response is always "Saturday" : ) So, on mummy's birthday and day off, I decided to buy the presents earlier and give him a surprise on Friday instead.

In addition to thomas, mummy decided to get him a replacement froggie in case the current froggie retires from service in future and I can't find another froggie for Ashton.

Just now, I told Ashton that there would be no more toys as our house has ran out of space for toys. He looked around, agreed and said "Must put at Yeye's house." Haha, well, he has to ask Yeye then. I love my little boy, there is always a solution to a problem.

Meimei hasn't got her christmas present yet, Papa is trying to get her a toy from ELC, hopefully he gets around to actually get it before christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment