Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Yummy Porridge

Today I experimented with cooking Ashley's porridge using the stove instead of the slowcooker. Hmm, its really quite tough trying to ensure that the porridge does not get burnt. Instead of feeding her pureed vegetables, I decided to chop the vegetable finely. The end result looks pretty good actually. And for the first time in my life (honestly this is my first time even though I already have 2 kids) I tried the porridge. Its so yummy!! Really, no kidding, its so sweet. Thanks to the vegetable stock, I think. Its really very very nice. Let me show you the pic of my porridge made for my little princess.




One will think that she will gobble all these up right? But she didn't. The diva cried when placed into the high chair, ate a few mouthful and then started to pull off her bib, rubbed her eyes etc. Sigh, mummy's effort down the drain. This is such a nice sweet bowl of porridge filled with lots of love from mummy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment