Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

My last bottle of breastmilk

Its a tiring day today after 3 days of F1 and I was tempted that yesterday was the last bottle of breast milk for Ashley. Then I realised that I have not told her. So, I decided it has to be done properly and dutifully pumped out a small amount of milk which I will personally feed Ashley at 2.30pm. I will tell her that mummy will no longer have any more milk for you and henceforth, she shall be on formula milk. Not that she will bother but its more for me than her.

Its with both feelings of relief and unwillingness that I pumped this last bottle of breast milk for Ashley. She is coming to nine months soon in 3 days time and I have started to cut back on the number of pumps since early september. Its time to stop though I can't bear to but I guess when its time, its time...she will be good on similac, though she still need to finish the stage 1 milk which I have a hard time clearing while she was on breastmilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment