Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Can you swim?

Ashley had her first chance to swimming on 3 April at Aunty Pat's house. Its a swimming tub on loan from a friend. Initially I was hesitant as she has not pooed for 12 days and the last thing I want to do is to wash a tub full of poo.

But seeing all her little friends enjoying their swim, I could not deny her of this potential fun. I thought she would cry in the tub as she does sometimes cry when we bathe her. To my surprise she loves it! She could even move her arms and legs :) Hmm, maybe she is a natural swimmer unlike mummy and korkor. I was almost certain that I want to buy the tub for her so that she can swim at home. But after discussing with her daddy, I am not sure if we should get it. She will probably use it for the next 3 months as after that we will bring her to the pool at our estate. Not really keen to have another big box in our house taking up space...so will think about it again

No comments:

Post a Comment