After she fell from the cot on Monday (April 26, 2010), we were convinced that she was ready for a toddler bed. As space is a contraint and we are not for bunk bed, there are very few beds that can fit into the tight space. So, while matrix bed is nice, that probably got to wait till we move to a bigger place.
This is how the kids room look now.
We recycled the quilt and quiltcover from Ashton, so none of those pink pink stuff for Ashley. Anyway, she probably is not much into them since she is a GI Jane! Haven't had time to decorate the room, still have lots of toys to pack into their respective places but I guess its acceptable for now. Hubby knows that I am a perfectionist and will spend the next few weeks and months thinking about continuous improvements. Well, I truly enjoy doing this, so I guess its not a hassle to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment