Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Ashley and 4 Teeth

Ashley finally cut her first 4 teeth (yes, 4 at one go!) just before she turned 9 months old. And without much surprise, this little lady is still not feeding well. Is it because that she is teething? Not sure, but it certainly takes lot of effort to make her finished her food and she has not been finishing her milk either.

Time really flies, she is already 9 months old, no longer a little baby. She is now an older baby, able to chew well, sit well, and of course is up to little mischief ALL THE TIME.

At the top of her fave list is climb and stand holding onto the fan, followed by putting her little hand on the switches. Both are highly irritating to mummy and I can't help but wonder why are such things so interesting to babies. Daddy said we had lived through it with Ashton. Yes, I remembered and I was glad when it was over. I just hope that this phase will pass quickly.

On the other hand, I find Ashley growing up too fast!! Someone please stop the time, pleasssee.
Not too long ago, she was only a tiny baby, wearing newborn clothes. And now, she is standing and soon she will be walking and she will no longer be a baby!

Humans are just so contradictory. We want an easier life so we hope that the kids can grow up quickly, then we do not have to bring hot water, milk powder, cereal etc when we go out. "I want my life back" I often hear parents say. But when they grow up, we will think, oh dear, no longer a little cute baby, how?? So I tell myself, spend more time with the children, do not missed out on their growing up years, their laughter, their silly tantrums (ok, this one i can live without) and many many more. The children need to grow up and as parents, we just want to be around while they discover the beauty of growing up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment