Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

To go F1 or not?

I am in a dilemma whether to go for F1 today. Its a sports that I follow and like, and its a great pity to give up such good tickets. Imagine watching Ferrari doing the pit stop just right in front of your eyes. gosh...I can't wait for that. On the other hand, I really do not want the children to be stranded at inlaws place till 11 plus pm, having no proper place to sleep and with just two maids at home. Should I or should I not? Maybe I should go downstairs and get a stalk of rose, peel off 1 petal at a time and make a decision...

This is the time when I like my hubby the best. He said "Just go, dun think about it, dun make yourself feel bad" Maybe I dun need a rose afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment